For All Your woodworking Applications
Choice of Machine Models - from Maximac
LMC-230M (2-spindle) to LMC-1130M (11-spindle).
- Moulders with CE certification.
- One-piece, Extra Heavy Cast Iron or Steel machine frame is specially heat treated for maximum stability and rigidity by standard configuration.
- The Full Heavy Gauge Safety Enclosure serves as a chip guard and helps to reduce noise.
- Table Surfaces, Guides, Chip Breakers & Pressure Plates are hard-chrome plated for maximum wear resistance.
- Multiple Pneumatic Pressure of the Feed Rolls (3 stations Infeed, Midfeed & Outfeed Rolls) can be easily set to provide an outstanding capability.
- 200mm (8”) Dia. Top Infeed Rolls and Bottom Infeed Rolls with Removable Outboard Bearing for roll Quick Change out.
- More Top & Bottom Rolls than almost all competitive moulders – hence better feeding and control
- Fast Feed Speeds of up to 36 mpm(120fpm) are standard and up to 90 mpm(300fpm) – optional
- Top Heads have outboard support beams which automatically lock/unlock when resetting the top heads
- Straight & profile jointer provides accurate operation with high quality finish at high speed fed rates.
- Hydro-Loc Quick Change Outboard bearings for horizontal spindle(s).
- Motorized vertical adjustment of the top spindle including PC Digital Readouts.
- REC Programmable Controller provides convenient Thickness and Width of cut setworks
- Adjustment of each spindle can be easily performed using the front adjustment level.
- Exclusive, separate adjustment of the vertical spindles and the feeding table allows the feeding table to be positioned extremely close to the cutterhead to provide
- added cutting stability.
- Digital readouts for the Chip Breaker Shoes of top spindle(s).
- Split Sectional Chip Breaker Ass’y in front of top spindle(s).
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor for powerful moulding and easy control – powered by Poly Chain Belts
- The powered outfeed rolls provide stable and smooth workpiece outfeed even for especially thin or smooth materials. The rolls remain perfectly parallel even after
- long-term use.
- All manually adjusted turning parts are housed in dry bearings for oil-free lubrication.
- Automatic Lubricator is provided to supply oil to the feed table.