PLC with Touch-sensing Screen
The Super Thundermac employs a high performance PLC control combined with a touch-sensing screen, allowing the operation to be controlled with ease. The separately mounted control allows for moving to any position for added convenience of operation.
15" Automatic Human-machine Interfacing Control
- Ball screw transmission positioning system.
- Independent Axis Display: Incl. current position, setting position, tool number and tool radius.
- Automatically calculates current position when changing tool.
- Display load condition of each cutter.
- The alarm system displays various conditions such as all motors, limit switches and hydraulic system.
- Built-in spare parts information.
- 500 sets of product information
- 500 sets of cutter information.
- 500 sets of production schedule information.
- Cutter database in PC computer can go online with PROSTAND tool measuring device. Also, allows to change cutter information at any time.
- Available to equip with Ethernet system for far-end monitoring or program modification in the world