For All Your woodworking Applications
Choice of Machine Models - from Super Thundermac
LMC-523T (5-spindle) to LMC-1023T (10-spindle).
- All moulders awarded with CE certification.
- Faster feed speeds of up to 80 meters a minute (265 fpm) are standard - to 150 mpm (500fpm) - optional.
- Programmable controller provides convenient thickness and width of cut settings.
- Adjustment of each spindle can be easily performed using the front adjustment level.
- Exclusive, separate adjustment of the vertical spindles and the support tables allows the tables to be positioned extremely close to the cutterheads for added cutting stability.
- The full safety enclosure serves as a chip guard and helps to reduce noise.
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor for powerful moulding and easy control.
- Multiple pneumatic pressure of the feed rolls can be easily set to provide an outstanding feeding effect.
- Table surfaces are hard-chrome plated for maximum wear resistance.
- All manually adjusted and turning parts are housed in dry grease lubricated bearings for oil-free lubrication.
- Automatic lubricator is provided to supply oil to the feed tables.
- One-piece, Extra Heavy machine frame is specially heat treated for maximum stability and rigidity by standard configuration.
- The powered outfeed rollers provide stable and smooth workpiece outfeed even for especially thin or smooth materials. The rollers remain perfectly parallel even after long-term use.
- Mechanical digital readouts for all head and pressure elements and the pressure elements of top spindle.
- Sectional Chip Breaker Assembly in front of top spindle.
- Motorized vertical adjustment of the top spindle including PC digital readouts.
- Finest Alloy Steel Spindles and housings with 2 sets of Ultra Precision Duplex Bearings in each spindle. All are permanently grease lubricated.
- Built in Straight and Profile jointers provide accurate operation with high quality finish.
- The full safety enclosure serves as a chip guard and helps reduce noise.