For All Your woodworking Applications
- Standard Machines 4 – 8 Heads (Special Machines from 1 to 8 Heads)
- 230, 260, 300 or 330mm (9“, 10.2”, 12” or 13”) Wide x 150, 200 or 250mm (6”, 8” or 10”)Thick
- 1-piece, Cast Iron Machine Frame is specially heat treated for maximum stability and rigidity as standard – wonderful for vibration
- absorption (for Std. Configuration machines)
- Table Surfaces, Chip Breakers, Pressure plates and main guide hard hard-chrome plated for maximum wear resistance as standard
- Feed speeds of up to 30mpm (100fpm) are standard with VFD Drive.
- More powered Top & Bottom Feed Rolls then most of our competition
- Pneumatic pressure of the feed rollers can be easily set to provide an outstanding feeding effect. Top Infeed, Midfeed & Outfeed Rolls
- each have there own pressure settings. Combination Pressure Gauges & Regulators mounted on the Outside of the enclosure support
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor for powerful machining and easy control.
- Adjustment of each spindle can be easily performed using the front adjustment controls.
- NEW – REC Setworks on Near Side & Top Heads – and NEW SmartSet Touch Screen Control, with Ball Screw/Servo motor Setworks,
Electronic Digital position Readouts with Product Library of Information & History Files for Fastest Head and moulder setups – 99
- Pattern Setup Mmemory.
- The full safety enclosure serves as a chip guard and helps to reduce noise.